FL400 Pulse Oximeter
FL400 Pulse Oximeter
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
|Display Type||Bright Red LED|
|Oximeter Accuracy||+/-2% (70-99%)|
|Pulse Rate Range||30-240 BPM|
This Facelake FL400 Blue Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides an accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels quickly. This device is designed to be used by pilots and sports enthusiasts. A large LED display face can be easily read by the user for fast accuracy. Taking a reading with this Facelake pulse oximeter is easy and efficient. Simply clip it to your finger and operate with the press of a button. Its small and compact size can be conveniently carried in a pocket, backpack or other methods. Or, attach to the provided lanyard and wear around the neck while hiking or training. This device comes with two AAA batteries and is ready to use right out of the package. This item is suitable for use at home or on the go.
It is not advised to use this machine for medical purposes, but only for sports and aviation, such as mountain climbers, bikers or pilots who go through high elevation areas regularly. Created according to CE and FDA standards, the device is reliable and safe to use. Results can be viewed quickly within 10 seconds so you don''t need to slow down for long. A pain-free machine, this Facelake FL400 Pulse Oximeter is a simple and efficient option to stay healthy and aware of your body.
- Accurately determine your SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large LED display
- Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals
- Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes
- 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries
- This Facelake FL400 pulse oximeter is compact and easily portable to take with you throughout your day
- Easy to read digital display
- For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SPO2 and pulse rate. For sports and aviation use only
- Package Included: Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience. Carry case is included.
- Low blood perfusion can affect accuracy of your readings. Warm your hands and fingers before taking your measurements by rubbing your hands together. Remember your pulse oximeter is measuring your SpO2 and PR based on your blood flow. If the blood flow in your finger drops below a certain level, the pulse oximeter will not be able to function.
- It usually takes 10 seconds to get accurate readings. Some persons may require a longer time. You may have to wait about 30 seconds for the stable readings.
- Keep your hand still while taking a reading - any movement can cause the inaccurate readings.
- Nail polish and fake fingernails may cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.
- Some medical conditions like atrial fibrillation (afib) and hypotension can result in inaccurate readings. We suggest that you consult a physician before use.
- Soft hypoallergenic medical grade silicone finger chamber
- Instant Results: Pulse oximeter noninvasively measure oxygen saturation by shining light through a finger.
- Facelake pulse oximeter
- Nylon carrying case
- Two AAA batteries
- Facelake neck lanyard
- Delivery Time: 1-3 days